Wednesday 8 June 2011

Tatty Devine sale!

Last weekend Tatty Devine had a bank holiday madness sale. There were several things I wanted to buy, but not having much money I only bought two. A necklace (obvz) and a large lucky dip.
My items came today in the post.



This owl is a hand made ceramic necklace which was supposed to cost £72 but I got it for £20! There was only 8 to buy on the sale day so I'm guessing it's pretty rare and they're all slightly different due to being hand made. As its ceramic I'm only going to wear it on special occasions as its heavy and I think it will break easy (hence being wrapped in bubble wrap). I love it though :)



My lucky dip contains a musical necklace, a couple of brooches, some gun earrings and a cat ring (which is too small for my fingers!) If I'm honest I don't know if I'd have bought any of these items individually, but I do like the necklace and LOVE the ice cream cone brooch, it'll be such a good summer wear!

Did anyone else get anything from the Tatty sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment