Sunday 13 May 2012

9 to 5



I've found the best cleanser for my skin,  9 to 5 from Lush.

I first bought this cleanser sometime last year. Like most skin care items, I used it a couple of times wasn't wowed and shoved it into a draw. Several months later I started my "must use things up" quest so had to dig things out. Around the same time I was also starting to think I should get serious about my skin.
I'm 25 now so I really need to start taking better care of my skin before I look too old (ha).

This has totally agreed with me. I realise now that I wasn't impressed at first because I was using it all wrong. What you do is rub it onto your face, wipe off with cotton wool and then you're done. THAT IS IT. I'm sooooo lazy with skin care so this is perfect for me. Best of all it gets rid of all of my make up, is super gentle and leaves my skin really clean, soft and looking so fresh.
Its suitable for my sensitive skin days and is good for my dry skin. Whats not to love?!

I can't recommend this product enough I love love LOVE it. Go out and buy it now!

Have you tried 9 to 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment